Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday

i did not make my children go to school today

my house looks like the cold front blew right through our front door and destroyed everything in its path

i am not wearing a bra or deoderant and have not brushed my teeth today

i am making sugar cookies and banana bread (been cruising recipe websites for an hour)

belle is wearing her pj's and high heels with a cowboy hat on her head

i've watched elf TWICE today

my big kids want to play guitarhero until their IQ drops at least 10 points

you know what?

i

don't

care . . .

happy thursday

cole

2 comments:

Indigo Children said...

get a picture of the cowboy hat and high heels :)

Boddhi loves to put his cowboy hat on with sunglasses (sans clothing) and ride around on his car yelling "pun, pun" (fun).

Sounds like you are having a "pun" day. I could use some banana bread and sugar cookies.

I added you to my blog hug by the way :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect day to me. Can't wait for the holidays!! Yeah and I love you and will see you tomorrow.

Bear

Summertime

Summertime
Beautiful batheing babes (and bubs)